You can buy electricity depending on the meter you are on: Prepaid Meter? or Postpaid Meter?
Prepaid: Input meter number, phone number to buy token in order to recharge your meter
Postpaid: Input your bill account number created for your house/building by the Disco, your phone number to make payment.
On meter input detail: Sever confirmation is triggered:
Thereafter: Payment gateway:
Next: For every purchases, the platform generates ticket details which will be available to you immediately or on a later date for print.
Input your mobile number and your password then click on ‘login’. Your password is same as meter number or account number depending on which one you are on. Your login details are cached so login details would have been saved for subsequent usage.
Input your mobile number or email then click on ‘Send Password’. Your password will be sent to either the email or mobile number.
All purchases are in Naira, the official Nigeria curreny. ₦
1. If you are in a rented apartment and have registered with the meter number or account number as password on this platform. Once you move to another apartment, you can easily replace the old meter number with the new meter number as password for the new house/location. Just login and go to change password CLICK HERE
2. If the house belongs to you, the DISCO can map the meter device to the new house. However, if you bought a new meter device for the new house, follow the instruction in 1 above.
The steps involved in this process are really simple. All you need to do :
1. Login and it will take you directly to your dashboard
2. Your dashboard has details of your purchases and extras
3. You can also reprint your bill from your dashboard.
Usually, debit for failed transactions are to be reversed immediately from your bank or within 24 hours. Kindly contact our 24-hour support team on +234809 467 7369 or send us an email at email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org if no reversal.
Note: Once the transaction is complete, you gain full access to the purchased token/bill.
In the event that token generation fails. Our technical team is alerted immediately and you'll be contacted. However, due to traffic on the help line that may arise. Kindly contact our 24-hour support team on +234 809 467 7369 or send us an email at email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Most likely the particular state is not yet activated on the platform in partnership with the Disco under which the state operates. However, for further discussion please kindly contact our 24-hour support team on +234 809 467 7369 or send us an email at email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org.
We reserve the right to:
1. Modify or withdraw, temporarily or permanently, the Applications (or any part of Web App, Android & iOS services) with or without notice to you and you confirm that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification to or withdrawal of the Website; and/or
2. Change these Conditions from time to time, and your continued use of the Applications (or any part of Web App, Android & iOS) following such change shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change. It is your responsibility to check regularly to determine whether the Conditions have been changed. If you do not agree to any change to the Conditions then you must immediately stop using the Applications.
3. We will use our reasonable endeavours to maintain the Applications. The Applications are subject to change from time to time. You will not be eligible for any compensation because you cannot use any part of the Applications or because of a failure, suspension or withdrawal of all or part of the Applications due to circumstances beyond our control.